Self Sufficiency (Solo) Diver
- Duration: 2 Days
- Number of dives: 2 open water
- Prerequistes: 21 years old, certified as an Advanced Open Water Diver, and have a minimum of 100 logged dives.
What is Self Sufficiency Diving ?
The Professional Scuba Association International’s Self-Sufficiency Diving course is designed to train divers in the benefits, hazards, and proper procedures for diving without a buddy. Upon successful completion of this course, graduates may effectively perform self-sufficiency diving skills, for self-reliance and self-rescue.
What does this certification give you ?
A diver that successfully completes this PSAI Self Sufficiency (Solo Diver) program will be qualified to:
What Will I Do ?
Your PSA Self Sufficiency Diver Course is split up into two sections.
1.Approximately four (4) hours for classroom, self study and practical demonstration.
2.Two open water dives are required with complete briefs and debriefs.
- All dives must include Surface interval, Max no-deco time, etc. to be determined and logged during the de-briefing.
Knowledge development includes:
- Why do we need to be a self sufficient diver ?
- Who should be a self sufficient diver ?
- Self-sufficiency diving mentality
- When not to solo dive
- Equipment for self-sufficiency diving
- Planning and conducting a sef-sufficient dive
- Emergency Management
Required Course Materials ?
Solo Diver Course Manual
Book with Siam Divers and you will receive quality training and professional service. We conduct all of our courses according to PSAI (Professional Scuba Association International) standards and structure.
Copyright © by Scuba Diving Pattaya, Thailand. Dive Pattaya with Siam Divers Diving Center All Right Reserved.